The Falcon 4-String Differential Smart Receiver Board can be connected to many different controller options allowing 4 strings to be placed up to 200+ feet from the controllers. The Falcon Smart Receiver can be daisy-chained together with up to six Smart Receivers in a chain. The daisy chain will share the allocated number of pixels configured for the port it is connected to.
The Smart Receiver has a built in test mode that is activated by a push button. Great for testing up to 1024 pixels per port without the need of a controller. The board features four LEDS that will light respectively when data is detected on the four data lines.
- These are Beagle v2 smart receivers. They will work with any Beagle based controller in v2 mode using settings A-F and FPP version 5.3 or greater. To use them in legacy 3 chain mode on Beagles or Falcon white series products, use settings 1-3. To use these in "dumb" mode (no chaining), that will work with all of the above including Falcon v2 Red and Blue series boards, use the zero setting.
- These will NOT work with Falcon F16v4 or F48v2 controllers. The processor on these are not able to handle the Falcon v4 smart protocol.
- 3 Port Phoenix Connectors Included
- Supports 3-wire pixels only.
- User Manual: Google Docs
- Compatible With:
- Falcon Controllers:
- Dumb Mode Only: F16v2, F4v2 (Blue or Red)
- Smart Mode 3 Chain: F16v3, F4v3, F48v1 (White)
- Kulp Controllers: F32-B, F8-B, F8-PB, F40D-PB, K32A-B, K8-B, K8-PB, K40D-PB, K16A-B