Changing the Color Order on your Wired Watts Pixel Tester
- Changing the Color Order on your Wired Watts Pixel Tester
Changing the Color Order
When you press the Red, Green, and Blue buttons at the bottom of the pixel controller, and see a different color than you expected, you will need to change the color order of the tester. This step-by-step guide will walk you through that configuration change.
- Connect some pixels to your Pixel Tester and power it on.
- Hold the white settings button on the remote (it looks like a gear or a cog) until all the lights turn white
- Once white, press the red, green, and blue buttons on the remote to see if the button matches the pixel color.
- If the color order is still wrong, repeat the process by holding down the settings button again until the pixels turn white. Press the colored buttons again to see if they match. There are a total of 6 different combinations to try to make it right.
- Once you see the correct settings, tap that settings button again, don't hold it this time, and the tester should be set.
- Press the colored buttons once more to confirm the settings.
Originally Published 5/25/2021 5:31 PM EST
By Ken MacMaster