This mounting plate kit will allow you to put either your Falcon or Kulp
controller into a Bud NBF-32026
box with up to 32 pigtails
of your choice, 4 power supplies
, and up to 6 network glands
to allow for ultimate connectivity to your display. The mounting plate kit comes with all mounting hardware and the two plastic plates pictured, all other items pictured are for display purposes only and sold separately. To create a full build, these are the necessary parts needed:
- 1 x Bud NBF-32036 Enclosure
- 1 or 2 x Standard height Power supplies of your choice. If you want to max out the box with 4 power supplies, you will need slim Meanwell sized power supplies; the kit is designed with these in mind.
- 1 to 2 x AC Power Cords (if you use 4 power supplies, you will want two power cords)
- 1 x PG9 Gland Pack
- 1 to 4 x PG7 Gland Pack (you will need a pack for every 8 pigtails. To max this out, you will need 32 pigtails or 4 bags of PG7 glands).
- 0 to 2 x Small or Large Vent (we usually prefer the larger vent for this size box).
- 0 to 6 x Network Gland with Dongle (it's a good idea to have at least one of these for every network port on your controller. The other 4 would be used for the DMX and receiver outputs from your controller or expansions)
- 5 feet of 10AWG Bulk Cable Red
- 5 feet of 10AWG Bulk Cable Black
- 1 to 32 x Pigtails of your choice. If you go the route of 32, it is a good idea to get 16 of the 18" style, and 16 of the 30" style
- 1 to 2 x Heat Shrink Labels. Get a 1 - 16 and possibly a 17 - 32 set to label each of your pigtails. We carry 4 colors.
- If you are building out a Falcon controller, you can stack either one string expansion and one differential expansion, or two differential expansions. If you go the route of two differential expansions, you may need more network glands.
- If you are building out a Kulp controller, you can stack either one string expansion or one differential expansion. The K32 does not have any expansion capability
- Plate will support the Falcon F16v3, Kulp K16A-B, Kulp K32A-B, and Kulp K8-B