This mounting plate kit will allow you to put either your Falcon or Kulp controller into a Bud NBF-32022 or Bud NBF-32024 box with up to 24 pigtails of your choice, up to 3 power supplies, and up to 5 network glands to allow for ultimate connectivity to your display. The mounting plate kit comes with all mounting hardware, a bottom mounting plate, and two power supply mounting plates. All other items pictured are for display purposes only and sold separately. To create a full build, these are the necessary parts needed:
- 1 × Bud NBF-32022 or Bud NBF-32024 Enclosure
- 1 to 3 × Slim Meanwell sized power supplies (plate is designed for two power supplies, extra hardware is required to achieve three).
- 1 × AC Power Cord (if you use 3 power supplies, you will want the 16 AWG power cord)
- 1 × PG9 Gland Pack
- 1 to 3 × PG7 Gland Pack (you will need a pack for every 8 pigtails. To max this out, you will need 24 pigtails or 3 bags of PG7 glands).
- 0 to 2 × Small or Large Vent (we usually prefer the smaller vent for this size box).
- 0 to 5 × Network Gland with Dongle (it's a good idea to have at least one of these for every network port on your controller. The other 4 would be used for the DMX and receiver outputs from your controller or expansions)
- 5 feet of 10AWG Bulk Cable Red
- 5 feet of 10AWG Bulk Cable Black
- 1 to 24 × Pigtails of your choice. 18" style pigtails will be fine for this build
- 1 to 2 × Heat Shrink Labels. Get a 1 - 16 and possibly a 17 - 32 set to label each of your pigtails.
- Plate will support the Falcon F16v3, F16v4, Falcon F48v1, F48v2, Kulp K16A-B, Genius GLR, GPX16
- If you wish to mount a K8-B or K8-PB and additional top plate is necessary
- If you wish to add a differential expansion, and additional top plate is necessary.
Want some help building a full controller? Check out our Build-A-Kit page for controllers. It will assist you in finding all the items you need for a full controller buildout https://www.wiredwatts.com/build-a-controller-kit