When it comes time to repair an icicle string, it is recommended to replace the whole drop of seven. Since there are three different types of pixels on each drop, replacing the whole thing makes the process easy. Simply cut out the drop from the line and replace them with a new drop and your string will be good as new. This product comes with a single icicle drop of seven 12v regulated pixels with white wire and raw ends.
- Node Voltage: 12V
- Node Color: RGB
- Node Protocol: WS2811
- Node Spacing: 10cm / ~4"
- Node Type: Smart Bullet
- Number of Nodes Per Drop: 7
- Compatible Pigtail: None, Raw Ends
- Required Controller: Smart Pixel
- Viewing Angle: 150 - 180°
- Weather Protection: IP65
- Width: 12mm
- Wire Color: White
- Wire Gauge: Stamped 18AWG, Closer to 20AWG
Based On 100% Brightness on Full White
- Power Consumption Per Node: 0.6 watts or 0.05 amps