These icicle lights span a distance of around 10 feet per strand or 8 feet if you use an Icicle kit.. They can be hung freely by themselves or by utilizing an Icicle kit that allows the nodes to point straight forward creating a matrix. Since each drop is seven nodes in length, they are capable of running text across them when used as a matrix.
- Node Voltage: 12V
- Node Color: RGB
- Node Protocol: WS2811
- Node Spacing: 10cm / ~4"
- Drop Spacing: 20cm / ~8"
- Node Type: Smart Bullet
- Nodes Per. String: 105
- Number of Drops: 15
- Number of Nodes Per Drop: 7
- Compatible Pigtail: xConnect / Scott LED / HC
- Required Controller: Smart Pixel
- Viewing Angle: 150 - 180°
- Weather Protection: IP68
- Width: 12mm
- Wire Color: White
- Wire Gauge: Stamped 18AWG, Closer to 20AWG
Based On 100% Brightness on Full White
- Power Consumption Per Node: 0.6 watts or 0.05 amps
- Power Consumption Per Strand: 61.2 Watts or 5.1 amps