The NBF-32022 is a great option to mount controllers and other peripherals in a water resistant box. We carry a mounting plate that will work with both Falcon and Kulp style controllers while housing up to three power supplies. This precision, pre-cut version was designed to house a Kulp K8-B or K8-PB with a string expansion with 24 holes for pigtails of your choice, a single hole for power, and 2 holes for RJ45 passthrough glands to allow for network connectivity and receiver boards. If you wish to mount a Kulp K16 or Falcon F16 with 16 local outputs, take a look at this design.
Want some help building a full controller? Check out our Build-A-Kit page for controllers. It will assist you in finding all the items you need for a full controller buildout https://www.wiredwatts.com/build-a-controller-kit
- External Dimensions: 13.78" × 9.84" × 5.91"
- Internal Dimensions: 12.82" × 8.88" × 5.32"
- Weight: 3 lbs
- Color: Light Gray
- Indoor / Outdoor: Indoor (Not UV Stabilized)
- Flammability Rating: UL94-HB
- Type of Plastic: ABS
- Service Temperature Min: -40°C
- Service Temperature Max: 60°C
- IP Rating: 66