The Pixel2AC line of boards allow you to drive dimmable high voltage AC outputs, from a WS2811 pixel line. The board itself is powered by the 5V, 12V or 24V power in your existing pixel wiring. No external configuration is needed, this board is PLUG & PLAY! The mounting holes on the board are suitable for CG-1500 enclosures. This board features 1 AC input, and 3 AC outputs. The board can also be placed "in line" in a pixel string, as it will output WS2811 data as well. Not only that, but DMX output is also included. So you can easily hook up your stage lighting effects straight to this board, with no additional configuration necessary.
- Input Signal: WS2811 Protocol
- Input Pixel Voltages: 5v-24V
- Output Data Types: WS2811 and DMX
- DMX Channels Output: 480 channels in one universe
- Input AC Voltage: 110V-120V @ 60hz
- AC Inputs: 1
AC Outputs: 3
- Pixel Chanels Consumed: 3 channels or 1 pixel
- Board Max Amps / Fuse Size: 10A max per board
- Output Max Amps: 5A max per output port
HEAT WARNING: The higher the amperage you drive your board, the hotter it will get. This board ships without heat sinks, therefor it is your responsibility to monitor and control temperature based on the operating load you plan to use. Enclosure fans, heat sinks and other cooling methods will be necessary as you approach the maximum ratings of the board.